Farmers Market Feedback
Volunteer with the Farmers Market at Maryland
Farmers Market Performance Interest Form
Farmers Market Recipe Submission
Farmers Market Tabling Interest Form
The Virtual Market
- Batter Up Patisserie
baked goodsOffers favorite recipes, as well as French pastries, using organic and fresh local ingredients whenever possible. Online ordering available at Batter Up Patisserie Website. Email email@example.com with your order or with any questions.
- Beads by Bettina
- Chocolate Moonshine
- Country Vittles
local meats and eggs
- Delivery is available to all our open markets. The Columbia Heights Farmers Market is located on the corner of 14th Street and Kenyon Street, Washington DC, Saturdays from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Potomac Village Market located at the Potomac United Methodist Church 9908 South Glen Rd., Potomac Md 20854, Thursdays 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
- New market: Uptown Farmers Market starts May 5th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Accepting credit cards, Paypal, and Venmo.
- Follow on Facebook for updates.
- Order on Country Vittles Website for online orders.
- Cove Point Winery
Currently open for carry-out only, with curbside pick-up available. We will take pre-orders over phone for pick up at the winery or for local delivery (approx.30-40 mile radius).Available market: La Plata Farmers Market on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Phone Orders: (410) 326-0949
Website: https://www.facebook.com/FindCovePointWine /
Website: https://covepointwinery.com/ /
- Mel’s Munchies
“Baking People Happy” with fresh cookies, bars, pies, tarts & cheesecake, and cakes
- McCleaf’s Orchards
A wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
Order online for pickup at one of four current farmers markets:
- 14 and U Farmers Market Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on the NW corner of 14&U Street NW
- Potomac Village Farmers Market on Thursdays 2:00 pm -6:30 pm 9908 S Glen Rd, Potomac, MD 20854
- Vienna Farmers Market Saturdays 8:00 am – 12 pm (May – October) Vienna, VA
- Pikesville Farmers Market Saturday 9:30 am – 2:30 pm Pikesville MD
- University of Maryland Farmers Market – Online/ Virtual for Spring and Summer of 2021
- My Mustard Seed
My Mustard Seed provides locally grown microgreens made with Non-GMO/Organic materials. Purchases can be made through the website for direct shipping. Also, local delivery and pickup through CalvertHealth Farmer Market’s weekly virtual market order form, which can be accessed through facebook. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 410-449-0204.
- Pinkava Coffee Company
What started out as roasting coffee on a 1lb roaster in a garage as a hobby quickly snowballed into something much bigger. We now roast on a 12kg roaster in a commercial space we lovingly refer to as our “glam garage”. As our physical space has grown, so has our offerings – we proudly source specialty grade, Fair Trade, and Organic coffees from small farms and co-ops around the world.
- Randalia Beehive
honey and beeswax products
Randalia Beehive has an apiary on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. There, they produce raw, unprocessed, and chemical-free honey. They have a variety of honeys, including blueberry and orange blossom. Randalia also offers other beeswax products like handcrafted beeswax candles, melts, hand crafted lip balms, and infused oil.
Order online (free shipping over $35)
Or from Amazon
- Participating in the Anne Arundel Farm Market, Riva Road, Annapolis, Saturdays from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm and Sundays from 9:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- RavenHook Bakehouse
- Shafa Blends
spice and teaA woman-owned, family-run tea and spice company offering hand-crafted specialty tea, spice, herbal, and salt blends. Online store: http://shafablends.com/ (free shipping over $35).
- The Caramel Kettle
popcornSpecializing in traditional Kettle Corn, featuring that amazing
combination of salty-sweet flavors, making their handcrafted popcorn one batch at a time.
- Valencia’s Produce
Seasonal fruits, vegetables and herbs.
To pre-order: Text 804-450-8021 or Email: Valenciasproduce@gmail.com.
Update to available produce is on Valencia Produce Facebook page.
- Currently participating in two farmers markets:
- Leesburg, Va Farmers Market, Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
- One Loudoun Farmers Market Ashburn, Va. Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00
- Catonsville Farmers Market, Md. Starts May 2nd 9:00 am to
- While Waiting
- Carol’s Citchen
Homemade jams, jellies, and preserves
Carol’s homemade foods are an absolute treat on biscuits, breads, croissants, toast, bagels, topping for yogurt and ice cream and even for meats (poultry, beef, pork, seafood) as a marinade or added flavor.
Order here from Website
- Participating in the La Plata Farmers Market, Saturdays April 2nd and 4th 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
“The premier plant-based all-purpose savory seasoning. Plant-based protein, fiber, B12, B vitamins, antioxidants & antiviral herbs in a tastes nice blend – Everything Savory Seasoning! Herbspice is produced to be the most nutritious (macro & micro nutrients) and delicious seasoning at the most economical price possible. We want to help people change to a healing, healthy whole foods plant-based diet. Also, our aim is to help children, youth and adults eat more veggies. We love people and want them to be healthy.